Chicago’s #1 Tow Company
If you are looking for a towing company in Chicago, you have come to a place that cares. We are not just some tow truck company that hooks up your car and takes your money. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible and calm at a time that is sure to be stressful.
Facts About Chicago, IL
- Chicago has a total area of 234 square miles.
- Chicago is the third-largest city in the United States, with a population of 2.7 million people.
- The CTA (Chicago Transit Authority) is the second-largest public transportation system in the United States. On a typical weekday, the CTA sees 1.6 million riders.
- Chicago is known as the railroad capital of the United States, with more major railroads serving the city than any other city in the country.
- Chicago is a city made up of 77 neighborhoods.
- The nickname “Loop” refers to the area encircled by the Chicago Transit Authority’s (CTA) elevated (‘L’) train tracks in Chicago’s downtown area.
- The Windy City, City of Big Shoulders, The Second City, The White City, and The City That Works are some of Chicago’s nicknames.
- The city’s motto, urbs in horto, or “city in a garden,” was adopted in the 1830s and referred to the city’s extensive and historically significant park system.
In Chicago, Illinois, auto repair services are offered to drivers that need their vehicles serviced. Certified mechanic shops are equipped with state-of-the-art vehicle repair equipment and perform all auto repairs services such as body repair, oil changes, general auto maintenance, and car brake repair. Vehicle repair in Chicago should only be performed by licensed auto repair shops. Popular mechanic services include:
- Vehicle Engine Repair In Chicago IL
- Auto Brake Services In Chicago Illinois
- Chicago Auto Suspension Repair Services
- Chicago IL Auto Repair Shop
- Certified Mechanic In Chicago Illinois