Auto Repair Old Town
Looking for a “Old Town auto mechanic shop near me”? We are the highest rated, fastest growing, A+ BBB rated automotive shop in the Windy City. No matter what your automotive need, here at Chicago Autohaus every aspect of your repair is handled in-house. We do not outsource any part of the repair process for your car or truck. This ensures that you always receive a finished product that we’re proud to stand behind.
Some Of Our Services Offered
Engine / Transmissions
Shocks and Suspension
Old Town Mechanical Repair Shop and Vehicle Maintenance
1 Auto Repair Old Town
- 1.1 Some Of Our Services Offered
- 1.2 Old Town Mechanical Repair Shop and Vehicle Maintenance
- 1.3 Vehicle Maintenance Programs
- 1.4 Old Town Mechanic
- 1.5 Not Just Auto Body
Are you looking for auto repair services in Old Town? As of 2019 and 2020 there are well over 100 Old Town auto repair shops that perform repairs for everything from suspension and brakes to engines and transmissions.
When you have a vehicle that you love, you can not trust your repairs with anyone. Repairs done by shops that are not ASE certified can mean big trouble down the road.
- General Maintenance
- General auto servicing
- Oil Change
- Balancing and Alignment
- Wheels and Tires
- Brakes – Rotors, Brake Pads and Calipers
- Shocks & Suspension
- Muffler Services
- AC & Heat
Vehicle Maintenance Programs
If your vehicle is properly maintained, it will greatly outperform a vehicle that’s not taken care of properly. It’s best for your safety, and your wallet to regularly perform maintenance on your vehicle.
Let our expert ASE-licensed auto technicians evaluate your vehicle, and tell you what maintenance is required. The service will always be carried out in a professional and affordable way.
Our services are fast, affordable and reliable, schedule your appointment with us today for a free quote.
Maintaining the health of your vehicle is in your best interest at all times. Vehicles that are appropriately maintained will outperform and survive those that are not taken care of properly. Our expert auto technicians will evaluate your vehicle and offer anything it requires, from custom maintenance to key auto repair services.
With our ASE-licensed technician, you can rest guaranteed that your vehicle is in good hands. Our auto repair professionals are more capable of offering their service in a professional and an affordable way compared to those of other auto shops in Old Town.
Old Town Mechanic
Top 10 Vehicle Repair and Diagnostics Locations
- Chicago, IL
- Bucktown, Chicago, IL
- Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL
- Gold Coast, Chicago, IL
- West Loop, Chicago, IL
- South Loop, Chicago, IL
- Wicker Park, Chicago, IL
- Logan Square, Chicago, IL
- River North, Chicago, IL
- River West, Chicago, IL
- Lake View, Chicago, IL
Car and Truck Maintenance Gallery
Goodyear tires and goodyear tire specials for 2020 from our 2019 deals. We accept card, check or cash prepaid services, if you need prepaid service for your car or truck contact us.
Not Just Auto Body
Rebate on service come see us. Late night pm tire specials and tires for sale. Have an inspection in our body shop. From body repair to fuel systems and motors we handle it at our Old Town location. Contact us today for reliable auto oil change. Drive in for our current offers or check our website for the deal change reliable auto repair.
Finding The Right Mechanic Shop Is Not Impossible
Finding a good shops nearby is no easy task though. You only get one check for your claim, so if you pick the wrong one, you’re stuck with the aftermath of poor quality work.
This can leave a very bitter taste in anyone’s mouth, especially if you have a luxury vehicle with premium payments. So what are necessary steps needed to find a shop that can produce quality work? Everyone wants to find the best auto mechanic in Old Town!
- Checking Google business reviews is the the first step in scouting out suitable shops for your needs. Not only will you find car repair shops that are nearby, you can also read reviews from previous customers that have used each facility to give you a starting point. Typically, any company with consistent 5 star reviews is an indication that the ratings may have been manipulated. Check to see if the reviewers have more than one review by clicking on their name. A 5 star rating by a user with 1 review is a clear sign that it may not be a real customer.
- Visit the shop to inspect the finished work first hand. Vehicle repair is expensive to correct, so be sure to look over their finished work to see the finished product that they are delivering to their present clients. Key points to look for are quality, attention to detail and integrity of work. Does the paint look glossy and clean or does it have dust or an “orange peel” appearance to the paint? Is there over spray on areas that were adjacent to the damaged areas? Is there buffing compound or masking tape still left on the finished product?
We are a family owned shop in Old Town that can be found in logan square and we are known for car care, engine repair, scheduled maintenance, fair pricing, oil changes and many more.
We also do heating and cooling, wheel alignment, cooling systems and oil changes. We are a family owned repair shop in Old Town that can be found in logan square and we are known for car care, engine repair, scheduled maintenance, preventive maintenance, fair pricing, oil changes and many more. We also do heating and cooling, wheel alignment, cooling systems and oil changes.