Chicago Autohaus - Auto Repair Services
Chicago Autohaus Automotive Maintenance & Repair
Balancing and Alignment
Wheels and Tires
Brake Repair- Rotors, Brake Pads and Calipers
Shocks & Suspension
AC & Heat Repair
Extensive Vehicle Repair and Maintenance Programs
If your vehicle is properly maintained, it will greatly outperform a vehicle that's not taken care of properly. It's best for your safety, and your wallet to regularly perform maintenance on your vehicle.
Let our expert ASE-licensed auto technicians evaluate your vehicle, and tell you what maintenance is required. The service will always be carried out in a professional and affordable way.
Our services are fast, affordable and reliable, schedule your appointment with us today for a free quote.
Maintaining the health of your vehicle is in your best interest at all times. Vehicles that are appropriately maintained will outperform and survive those that are not taken care of properly. Our expert auto technicians will evaluate your vehicle and offer anything it requires, from custom maintenance to key auto repair services. With our ASE-licensed technician, you can rest guaranteed that your vehicle is in good hands. Our auto repair professionals are more capable of offering their service in a professional and an affordable way compared to those of other auto shops in Chicago.
Finding The Right Chicago Auto Repair Shop Is Not Impossible
Finding a good repair shops near by is no easy task though. You only get one check for your claim, so if you pick the wrong one, you’re stuck with the aftermath of poor quality work. This can leave a very bitter taste in anyone’s mouth, especially if you have a luxury vehicle with premium payments. So what are necessary steps needed to find an auto repair shop that can produce quality work? Every one wants to find the best auto mechanic in Chicago!
- Checking Google business reviews is the the first step in scouting out suitable shops for your repair needs. Not only will you find auto repair shops that are nearby, you can also read reviews from previous customers that have used each facility to give you a starting point. Typically, any company with consistent 5 star reviews is an indication that the ratings may have been manipulated. Check to see if the reviewers have more than one review by clicking on their name. A 5 star rating by a user with 1 review is a clear sign that it may not be a real customer.
- Visit the shop to inspect the finished repair work first hand. Vehicle repair is expensive to correct, so be sure to look over their finished work to see the finished product that they are delivering to their present clients. Key points to look for are quality, attention to detail and integrity of work. Does the paint look glossy and clean or does it have dust or an “orange peel” appearance to the paint? Is there over spray on areas that were adjacent to the damaged areas? Is there buffing compound or masking tape still left on the finished product?
- Insurance affiliation is another key indicator of the quality of the auto collision shop. Nationally recognized insurance agencies fully inspect the companies that they choose to send their clients to. The last thing they need is to send their paying clients to a shop that produce poor quality work. State Farm even as goes as far as rating the turnaround times of each company from vehicle drop off to completion and pick up. Our State Farm auto collision shop in Chicago boasts a 4 day turnaround time compared to the national average of 11 days. Turn around time is also a key factor to look for, since insurance companies typically limit the length of time that they will pay for your rental vehicle.
- In today’s business world, every progressive company has some form of social media. From Twitter and Facebook to Instagram, companies are proud to display their work to anyone willing to look and engage with them. Now of course, quality of work can not be seen though hand picked pictures. However, the quality and type of vehicles can be. A company that regularly accepts luxury vehicles is not by coincidence. It is a clear indication of premium work being done. If you are driving a vehicle above the grade of the cars being worked on, you may need to continue your search.
- Lastly, trust your instinct and intuition. Upon your visit, meet with the owner or manager and get a feeling for their character. You can really tell quite a bit from conversation and asking some questions. Ask how long they have been in business, or how they got into the business. A business owner with passion for his trade will be radiantly apparent. This will give you your final indication to feel comfortable in leaving your precious vehicle with your chosen auto repair shop.